Saturday 23 January 2010

Attendance

Matthew paced towards his first lesson. He paused to look at the time on his watch; nine forty five the dials read, thirty minutes late for first period. He finally entered his classroom, to stumble upon nothing. He paused and thought to himself; where could my class be? This eventfully meant another long trip down to reception to investigate. He approached the desk, upon which a surly looking receptionist sat. She scanned him top to bottom, on her final reaction gave him a sour look. she then spoke: "What do you want?" she asked in the same common mannerism everyone in this hole did.
"Could you please check where B24 is currently please?" i asked politley (as you do).
She gave a small tut and went to her compuuter, and with that she snapped her head up towards me.
"They're in the library, If you don't hurry you'll be late" she muttered.
I knew i was late. I was forty minutes late! I rushed towards the library just in time to catch the last twenty minutes of maths, which i desperatley needed.

Yeahh, this is the usual scene, week in week out. My attendance is pretty poor... At least i'll be leaving iin june, i cannot wait! 13 weeks of summer~ and two weeks spending it in japan! First things first: My exams. i just scraped getting in for my History and C.P.E exams, never thought that was happening. But i'll be having about 20 exams (God save me) and i'll be failing about 10 of them T . T let's just hope i can get into college and do ENGLISH and PHOTOGRAPHY. That is all i want to do, the greatest things in the world. spare music and anime, they come first.

Night xx

1 comment:

  1. LOL I like how this is written in the "future" xD (It's still 6pm January 22nd where I live). Holy cow 20 EXAMS?! What are they all for? I'm freaking out because of my 6... (given that they count for 40% of my grade 12 marks but...)

    ReplyDelete