Tuesday 26 January 2010

Calooh Calley

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMFG!
I just got accepted for the most perfect college ever! plus all my coursework has been accepted. And i forgot to pick up my food... whoops :P

Yeahh, i went for an interview today (missing half a day of school too) and when i walked into the building my initial thought was: "Am I in a secondary school still..?" So after half an hour of waiting for a 'Gillian' some man came up and called me for my interview.. I tried with all my might not to say "You don't look much like a Gillian." Mainly because i didn't want to offend incase his name was Gillian, and because i was rather nervous.. So we had a little chit chat here and there, talked about what he expected, My target grades to get into the college. He accepted me because of my passion towards english. He also didn't expect someone of my age to enjoy the works of lewis carol and jane austin ect. I wonder whyy~? But he showed me around campus and it was phenomanol, it looked nothing like a school. I was taken away, Oh i can't wait to see if i'm in for definate.

Other than that. GLEE is epic.

Farewell xx

1 comment:

  1. 'grats ^-^ if only life was like that for me... hopefully my exams right now are not all for naught...

    ReplyDelete