Monday 18 January 2010

Hello World



Hmm, this seems strange.. i wouldn't usually find myself making a blog. But i was put up to this by someone.

Nothing much to say here. My name's Matthew, prefer Matty though. I'm currently living in the UK, Hartlepool. So yes, i have a Northern accent, very common indeedy..

I hope to post here daily, though thats wishful thinking. so let's say at least weekly. I'll be posting about crap that happens in my life (ofcourse, who dosen't?) Also known as: Procrastinating. I'll also post some of my writing, since i imagine nobody reading this (^^;)

I honestly don't know what to write... this is actually so hard. I need to ask my friend how she does this. Here goes; I just finish watching ghost whisperer today, I do beleive i was getting far too emotional watching it, i mean.. a plane crashed and i nearly started crying. Andrea..

Anywhoo, it's like 4am, so it'll be an all nighter for me i guess




EDIT: Taa tsuki~:DD

1 comment:

  1. How can you imagine "nobody reading this"? =O You had a follower before you even posted! OBVIOUSLY I can't pass up this chance to stalk you >:D

    I wanna see you writing =3 I shall be waiting~ (you can change your timezone in some settings place btw... I don't quite remember how right now though. Look around)

    ~Tsuki~

    ReplyDelete